To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 9:28 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Snow!

Eva, I think you are having more snow than we are.  It seems to have just
about
stopped here, but it's blowing something fierce.  The temperature is up to
15
but
I can only guess that the wind-chill brings it down ten degrees or more.
Aren't
there some neighborhood boys who can shovel for you?  When we lived in a
neighborhood and had sons, they used to set out with shovels to pick up a
little spending money.  I guess that dates me - kids nowadays don't seem
motivated that way.
Auralie

In a message dated 01/23/2005 9:47:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,