From: Gene Bush
Sent: 1/24/2005 6:22:37 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Snow!/ Viburnum

Hello Kitty,
    the way I understand pollination on viburnum all of them will do better
with a different species or cultivar near by that blooms the same time
frame. Winterthur is one of the latest bloomer I am told. So, you will need
another very late blooming viburnum. Winterthur is in a class by itself in
some ways. One hey of a nice looking shrub that is for sure... and not I can
not remember the name of the recommended partner right now. Will try and get
back with it....Did not see it in Dirr.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana