Re: Re: OT cats again ;-)

Libby, any cat I ever tried to feed canned C/D formula to, slunk off and
moped for days on end. I hated facing that cold can after it had been in
the fridge, but dutifully warmed it in the microwave and then watched
the huge disappointment in their eyes when they saw it was the same
horrible stuff. Remembering the $, it was such a shame to throw so much
out. We did try the dry C/D which was accepted, though not
enthusiastically, for awhile. However, with multiple cats there is no
way I could segregate the one on C/D and make sure he got no other food.
And at that $, I couldn't feed C/D to everyone. ( I think I hear a
resounding whew! -or was it mew? - coming from the peanut gallery here)