Re: Re: Clematis

LOL!!!! From MY memory? The one with all the gaping holes in it? No. But
I do sometimes know where to look. I file magazine articles rather than
keeping whole magazines. Under C I had several Clematis articles I'd
kept. That info came from The Garden, the magazine of RHS members. And,
no, I've not seen others except in pictures.

Kitty