Re: Fine Gardening article

Well, Gene, I am really looking forward to seeing (and reading) the article.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@otherside.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 7:15 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fine Gardening article

Now that I have already told everyone I certainly hope that it all comes to print on time. Magazines are free to change their minds any time they choose to either print or not print or move to another date. I look forward to seeing what I wrote and the photos they chose as well. I do not see a final on the article until it goes into circulation, same as with your guys. There is only so much room and there was so many words and photos for them to choose from. Believe the art and graphics department gets the final say on layout. What all fits together for the issue. March/April issue.
Subject of the article and photos will be colorful combinations for shade. Took some years to grow on enough combinations and two years of photography focused on this theme for the article and the slide presentation and lecture that is following.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Hey, guys, nobody picked up on the news that Gene Bush has a feature
article in an upcoming Fine Gardening.  Let's give him a big cheer!