Re: news on sending packages to Iraq

Kitty,
Russ' wife, Tonya doesn't live near by and she will have a new baby soon so she is not sure how she is going to be able to meet him. My sister says she will be sure to find a way to help her to be there. Russ will come in to California. Where did your nephew come in too? Were you able to meet him? I think that would be pretty powerful if we all could do that.
Tricia
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] news on sending packages to Iraq

Wonderful news, Tricia! I was so happy my nephew, Sam, got home before
the elections. We, too, had to stop sending pkgs at a certain point. He'll
be going back to Iraq again in the fall for another year tour, so I hope
things settle down by then. Does Tonya live on or near the base that Russ
will be coming home to?

Kitty

----- Original Message ----- From: "pdickson" <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>