From: "" <gardenqueen@academicplanet.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: RE: [CHAT] return to kids
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:49:26 -0600

You'd win that bet Kitty.

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8A
----- Original Message -----
From: kmrsy@comcast.net
Sent: 1/31/2005 10:28:51 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] return to kids

50 kids in about 5 months! I thought you said they all got pregnant in
those few days during the fence repair. The same ones again or others?
Egads, what is the gestation period on these animals? I bet you got sick
from not getting enough sleep.

The dogs. Good of you to take them in. I wish I had the room you do.
Woody, a stray I wrote about earlier is still camped out in my Florida
room. When it gets down near 0 I turn on a heater for him out there,
otherwise I think the insulated bed with purrpads keeps him reasonably
warm. He's friendly, will let me pet him, and has come in the house a
few times. But being a Tom, he is too aggressive and I simply cannot
afford another cat in the house - spacewise or cashwise or
cats-putting-up-with-each-other-wise.

--
Kitty
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.