To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:33 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Somebody stop me

Zem, so far I'm ok on my gas bill. $115 for Dec compared to Dec2004 at
$103, but that's because I'm keeping the house pretty cool. I'm afraid Jan
will be a whopper though from all the baking and I did turn the temp up a
bit a few times for my visiting sister. I wonder what the electric bill
will be next month. She used the electric heater a lot and never turned
lights off. Still, that may be balanced by the fact that the cold and snow
came so early that I never got any outside Cmas lights up.

Kitty