From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of pdickson
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 9:42 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Winter gardens

When I lived in Missouri I would go to St. Louis to the Missouri Botanical
Gardens.  I remember they had a conservatory that was filled with Camellias.

It was a beautiful place to walk in the winter too.  Here is a list of what
is in Bloom in February.
Oklahoma City has an indoor Conservatory downtown.  It is interesting but
mostly tropicals.  I love to go there in the winter but it is much too hot
and humid in the summer.  I think you can look both of these up online.
Myriad Botanical Gardens in OKC in the official name.
I love to go to a good nursery in the winter to see winter color.
zone 6b
western Ok