Re: Somebody stop me NOW Medicare

In a message dated 1/4/06 10:02:42 AM, zsanders@midsouth.rr.com writes:

> If I ever have to choose a supplemental policy I will be up a creek because
> they are just too confusing for me.

Zem, I don't know if all pharmacy personal are knowledgeable but the two that
own the business where I work have taken many classes in preparation of
helping their customers make a wise choice.   They also provide meds to one of the
larger nursing homes in our area so have helped with many in that facility.
      I much prefer to have the coverage I   always had before & not deal
with the government program.   We pay more out of pocket costs now because our
provider follows Medicare guidelines rather than their own.   For instance, we
never paid for an eye exam but now have a co-pay because of the change to
Medicare guidelines.   Of course old age brings about many chgs that are not
necessarily my choices.