Re: Df photos of greenhouse, now various disasters

Unfortunately, the temptation to exercise repression is rampant
whenever any group thinks they have ownership of the "truth" and the
responsibility to set all other misguided souls "straight".  Regards
television, and to a lesser extent the print media, fear and disaster
sells. When a human interest story or an in depth look at an issue
surfaces, we always say "Must be a slow news day!"

Cathy, west central IL, z5b