Re: medicare

I think you found the C part Jim! :)

I doubt if there will be any benefits for me when the
time comes, as either it will be dissolved or I won't
live that long... like Kitty I have few years to go
14+....

I did start to research this for my mother and FIL,
who both when I started questioning them about exactly
what type of medical services they are currently
using- was told to butt out. Geesh....

Donna

=== message truncated ===