Re: Re: [Karen] New Year

His favorite, (or so he thinks as he's never actually tasted it), is monkey.  Pig is a close second.
Kitty

-- Karen Fernsler <kmwos@korora.com> wrote:
:-D

Yah!  That's awesome!
I hear Bucky's got some ideas for new breakfast
foods as well:

Quaker Instant Goatmeal
and
Chipmunks Ahoy

--

I can remember the first time I had to go to sleep.  Mom said, "Steven,

		 -Steven Wright