Re: medicare

In a message dated 1/5/06 1:25:22 PM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

> I doubt if there will be any benefits for me when the
> time comes

I never planned on receiving SS as I was sure it would be broke for me but of
course you know that was not true.   It would be easier to be able to forget
Medicare, too.   I do feel so fortunate to have never paid a dime for health
care which does include vision & dental.   We purchased long term care when we
were in our early 50s and we have policies that will return a major portion of
what we have paid in if we never use it.   Of course that will never help us
but perhaps fill a void for our children who will not be as fortunate as we.
The monthly cost of a care center will really bring you to the depths of your
pockets.
     Ceres