From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of David Franzman
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 1:08 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy New Year

Chris, Theresa is right.  When you are built like me getting out of a bean
bag...especially now that I'm in my mid forties...is rather humiliating.
Somewhat like when my wife was pregnant and I used her to get the air
bubbles out of our waterbed.  We rolled her like a rolling pin but watching
her trying to get out of it was hilarious.

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net