Re: Happy New Year

I suffered from SAD for years - still do, to some extent.  It appears that the
amount of light entering some center or other in our brains is what is
important.  Some years ago when I began spending nine or ten hours
a day on the computer, with the screen turned up to it's brightest level,
I found that my SAD lessened quite a bit.  I don't think it has to be any
particular kind of lamp - just bright light coming into your eyes and
brain.  Of course, this is just my very amateurish opinion, but I do find
that a few days away from the computer in dull weather causes my
spirits to lag.
Auralie