Re: Happy Birthday Kathy!

Thanks everyone for the BD wishes. Yes, the garden Fairy came thru once
again. I got a Haws watering can..the long spout smaller size so that I can reach
those hanging pots over my head in the greenhouse without having cold water
trickling down my armpit .Also received for Xmas a nifty Handy Weeder made by
Garden Works. It is long (18 in) handled  with a triangle shaped blade smooth on
one side toothed on the other side and with a sharp point. Looks like
something that may actually work and will be a joy to handle. Am anxious to get out
and try it 'cause with the current mild weather the weeds are green and growing!
Have to kick this lousy cold first 'tho. Kathy