From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Bonnie & Bill Morgan
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 8:20 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] purple

That is a breathtaking blossom, David.  I'm not big on purple in the garden
just because, well, there are so many purple/lavender type blooms out there.
This one, however, may make me change my mind.  Being from Tahiti, I take it
that it's a tropical?  What's its name?  Do you sell it?

Blessings,
Bonnie