To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 10:20 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] ID Help/message delays/ catch up

I've been getting some replies before the original messages, but attribute that to being out in the hinterland, so to speak.
Great hibs David. My favorite is the dark pink speckled one. Hve you ever considered coming to the NW Garden Show in Seattle in Feb? That would give me a good excuse to go again. Trying to talk Ed into that one for a mini vacation this year.
Can't keep up with the messages, folks. I have had some good chuckles & am enjoying the chat & the pictures, just can't reply to all.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Apking" <red4@omni-tech.net>