Re: lost mail

I know that many people, including some of my family members
complain bitterly about AOL, but in six or seven years of use I
have never had a problem.  I find it easy to use and am quite
comfortable with it.  I guess I'm lacking in something, but I just
can't find any cause to complain.
Auralie

In a message dated 01/09/2006 1:30:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,