Re: Wisteria training & snags.... Need some help here...

I used to read in the old neighbor lady's cherry tree, until she started
getting crazy w/ that shotgun.  We used to call her Annie Oakley because she
had an ancient double barreled shotgun loaded w/ rock salt and she used to
shoot at anyone who picked her cherries.  I wasn't picking them, it was just
the most comfortable tree to read in.  Oh well.  She moved pretty fast
considering she must have been pushing ninety.  Mother thought she was
ancient when she was a kid in that neighborhood.

On 1/9/06, Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A