Re: lost mail

> Ceres, I have had that happen (disappearing messages) afew times. Aol tells
> me I did indeed send the message but then it never appears here. Wandering in
> cyberspace I guess. Come to think of it I often have that feeling myself! Kathy

Hi Kathy (and everyone else),

   If you ever have problems with messages not appearing, let me know.  I
   can check through the logs and see if anything's going on here.

   We've had problems with AOL a few times where messages sent by them
   stay on their servers for up to a day before being delivered.  It also
   works that way in reverse sometimes -- we'll send a message and it
   will be accepted by the AOL server, but then their system will hang
   onto it for 24 hours before sticking it into the mailbox.

   Yahoo! used to do that (but stopped) and hotmail is still intermittent.

Chris