To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 8:34 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Busy weekend/pruning

Hey-
Does anyone have a small electric chainsaw that they like?  If so- more
info please.  I know I want to get one, but thought I'd get some advise-

Theresa

Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 1/9/06 8:01:15 PM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

I have some lower branches (which need to come off soon) then a big
space

Donna, I love to prune! I think you should leave those lower limbs on.
The closer foliage is to the roots the faster you have energy exchange.
Better to not prune newer trees until they get established.
Ceres