Re: crazy weather

I woke up in the middle of the night with a Labrador Retriever on my head. Thundering and storming you know. Now it's raining AND snowing, the wind is blowing and it's just nasty. I'm using this as a major study day.

It was 56 degrees yesterday.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 6:40 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] crazy weather

It was 54 F when I woke this morning to take the dogs out for their
constitutionals. It thundered and there was cloud-to-cloud lightening while
the dogs took their time. As I finished walking the last (Sassy--mom's
dog,) it started to sprinkle and their was a crack of lightening hitting
somewhere. The sky opened up and dumped thundering rain just as I got Sassy
in the door of the house. Whew! Pam, I would have loved to have sent this
your way!!!

Yesterday I went out to prune my caryopteris to discover it had fresh, tiny,
blue green leaves stretching out from its branches. UGH! We're getting
snow tonight. I hope it doesn't mind getting chilled again!

Blessings,
Bonnie