Re: Hakonechloa macra 'Aureola'/ Species

Gene, any new ones that would be considered heat tolerant??  I've  always
loved this plant, and would love to add it to the Japanese garden area,  however
always heard and read that it would not do well at all in zone 9.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 1/13/2006 5:31:26 PM Central Standard Time,