Re: Garden hose

In a message dated 1/15/06 10:19:35 AM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

> Next step will be an irrigation system, if this works.

Donna, our irrigation system has 3 in ground sources we may connect our hoses
to.   We have so little our of irrigation remaining in operation as we have
capped off where we added addtl beds.   I do not want the irrigation system
watering my beds as the water is so forceful.   We have unbelievable water
pressure here.   When you have a bucket in hand & turn on the faucet you better have
a good grip on it or it will blow it out of your hands.   No water pressures
lifts needed in our area.