Sniff - no new kitty

Well I am not going to be taking in the stray kitty. I mentioned he had big
lumps on his head that concerned me. My sister went down to the house the
other day and said the lumps had really increased in size suddenly, and he
was scratching himself raw. The vet did tests and concluded it was probably
lymph node cancer. Poor cat. My sister and I are not known for our parsimony
concerning animal vet bills but cancer treatments for a stray, especially
when so far advanced, was a little beyond the call.