Re: NE roll call- check/weather/orchid

We had .5 inches of rain, then a "dusting" of snow. Could have used a
lot more moisture! Haven't noticed bulbs up, but buds on the stellar
magnolias are swelling. Landscaping for the garden railroad is almost
done. Looks wonderful to the eye, and DH told me he would work on a
layout this weekend. (promises, promises...) My Laeliocattleya
'Fuch's Mandarin' has just started blooming, with one of its 4 buds
opening!!!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b