RE: NE roll call- check/weather

Rained most of yesterday here- then snowed last night- got up this morning
to 3-4 inches of that wet heavy stuff...

Of course, this afternoon it got warmer and is melting.

Weird weather is right, no daffs up here yet. Worrying more about the
freeze/thaw routine and plants heaving because of it.

Donna