Re: new kitty

So true.  And in the long run it is cheaper to adopt an animal than it  is to
rescue a homeless one off the streets.  We have done both.......the  cost of
adopting includes a total health exam and fixing whatever is wrong,  shots,
etc......which can run into $100's by the time you are done paying on  your own.
  Also, less heart ache.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 1/19/2006 11:25:21 PM Central Standard Time,