I'm so glad, Pam.  I know how miserable a long drought is -
we've had quite a bit of it here, but not nearly as bad as
yours.  It's good that it is not a downpour that runs right
off instead of soaking in.  Here's hoping this will be the
end of the drought, not just an exception.

In a message dated 01/22/2006 3:17:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,