Re: Beautiful day

In a message dated 1/22/06 2:17:01 PM, tchessie1@sbcglobal.net writes:

> Also, I
> found out that the replacement bulbs are like $20 each.

Teresa, I have had a table one for a number of yrs, maybe 5 or 6, and have
only replaced the bulb once.   I felt the same as you when I first got it but I
could not live with out it.   I quilt on the sofa with a 6 way table lamp
totally on (say these are tough to come by) which I love and my Ott light .