Re: RAIN!

I would've used that word, too :>) if I'd thought of it.

On Jan 23, 2006, at 6:35 PM, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center wrote:

Fantasmagorical!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 4:22 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] RAIN!

woo HOO! 2 1/2 inches! That's more than we've had the past 6 months!
Maybe more Thurs. or Fri. - c'mon baby!! Mama needs to plant her Spring
garden.

On 1/23/06, Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
Don't know - have to check the rain gauge when I get home this
afternoon.
Be nice to see something in it besides DUST!

 On 1/23/06, Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT
<cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
wrote:

Great news! How much did you end up getting?

Cyndi