Re: Nursery help!

We all wish you well in your new endeavor and if there's anything else we can help you with, let us know.

As far as thanking us, I'd say your recent participation has been thanks
enough. You've frequently offered info that the rest of us didn't have.

I think we all know that it's the right thing to send a thank you note
when someone helps us out, but it's easy to forget, and really, not
mandatory to say thanks every time someone answers a question for you.
At least, I hope not, or I'm in deep trouble. Everyone: for all those
things you've helped me with over the years, I thank you! I may be a
little late, but I hope you'll accept.

Please be sure to post here when your catalog is on line.  We are all looking forward to it.

-- "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

   Thanks for all of the ideas and tips about the nursery and finding out
   what forms I need, etc.

   I talked to an attorney and accountant and some other aspects of the
   business are going to be easier than I expected, so that's a relief
   at least!

   I apologize for not answering sooner.  I've been busy and not catching
   up on my email.

   For that reason I'm going to unsubscribe from gardenchat for a little
   while.  Someone mailed and chastised me for not thanking everyone,
   so I think it's best that I sign off because I don't want people
   harboring negative feelings towards me or the list.

   I'll be back when things get less busy!