Re: Nursery help!

Heck- we all know we appreciate each other. No thanks are needed- jsut implied. We know people are busy and will chime in when they can. And....I can't imagine anyone harboring negative feelings especially towards you- your are the list's steward and salvation when we needed a home!
Don't work too hard.

Christopher P. Lindsey wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all of the ideas and tips about the nursery and finding out
what forms I need, etc.

I talked to an attorney and accountant and some other aspects of the business are going to be easier than I expected, so that's a relief
at least!

I apologize for not answering sooner. I've been busy and not catching
up on my email.

For that reason I'm going to unsubscribe from gardenchat for a little
while. Someone mailed and chastised me for not thanking everyone,
so I think it's best that I sign off because I don't want people harboring negative feelings towards me or the list.

I'll be back when things get less busy!