On Jan 27, Theresa wrote:
> Hey Chris- if you are willing to take on the virutal garden pages- do it
> however is fastest and easiest for you.  Given all the million other
> things on your plate- it is awfully generous to even offer.  When life
> settles more, it can always be fine-tuned in the future if you are
> feeling bored or inspired.

To be honest, at this point I'm kind of looking for distractions.  The
catalog-writing is getting old.  :)

Next year will be a lot easier (it better be), but there's so much to do
for the first year.  I keep thinking of things that I've forgotten.  I'm
also incredibly worried that it's going to flop.  <SIGH>