RE: height

3 colleges?  And I thought I had to hoof it between classes in Bloomington!
Was he able to take his cat with him?

-- Chris Petersen <chris@widom-assoc.com> wrote:
5' 2" here. I'd rather not talk about my weight either!

I'd chip in to keep the Garden Chat site. Could it be moved to somewhere
else? I wish that I knew how to do these things!  My son just moved out of
the house, so my tech person is unavailable :<(.  God help me if I have a
problem with anything related to photoshop or design.

Jaron moved upstate to Poughkeepsie, north of Auralie. He's now living in
his first apartment! I'm very excited for him. I only wish he was closer so
I could drop by from time to time. I'll be taking a drive up there sometime
next month, I hope! He's attending three colleges, as he's wasn't able to
transfer at short notice. Also, that way he'll be getting a taste of three

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)