Re: Jaron's Move

What an exciting time for Jaron. I know he's going to have a great time. It's an exciting time for you, too, I'm sure.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Petersen" <chris@widom-assoc.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 11:33 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Jaron's Move

Kitty,

Jaron has been going to school and working on and off for a few years. I
hope that he picks a major and sticks with it! He's talking about
elementary education at the moment. He taught in a science camp last summer
and loved it. He's worked at other camps as well and is great with kids.
He's got lots of patience and is very empathetic. He took the NYS Assistant
Teacher exam and practically aced it. He's dyslexic which is a bit of a
problem, but he's determined. He sometimes tries to do it on his own when
there is help available. He has one class with a ton of reading (novels), so
I hope he gets them on tape IN TIME! He has trouble with using his time
efficiently. One of his friends in Poughkeepsie is a high school English
teacher, so at least he can call on her for help if he's in a crunch.

I'm supposed to be writing reports for school right now, so I'd better get
to it!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)