Re: Jaron's Move

What a great idea! Donna, you really are brilliant -- and obviously multi-talented.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 5:42 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Jaron's Move

Next thing you know, he will find a girlfriend, get married and you will be
a grandma... LOL!

I am glad to hear you are adjusting to this as well as he is.... Now
continue to cook for the same amount of people. Freeze his portion so when
he comes/you go to see each other you can give him some home food.

I did this for my mother when she was living farther away from me, she
didn't like to cook for just herself and wasn't eating a balanced meal. My
home made dinner plates worked well in the sectioned freezer containers...
she just micro waved them. Just a thought.

Donna