Ok- been in the basement for the last couple of hours... didn't make a dent.

I am really a pack rat in hiding LOL! I found two stoves in the basement,
geesh... I thought they were taking up room in the landfills yearsssssssss
ago! Lets see, found 6 coffee pots, 3 sets of pots and pans, a zillion
glasses, and the list is endlist.

Anyone need something... ok, that isn't realistic with the cost of shipping,
but if someone is 'thinking' about buying something and lives within driving
distance, ASK!.... you may get it free for coming to get it! (remember, I
consolidated fives complete households into two- lotsa stuff here!)

Who needs to get this basement cleaned out so the plumber can install new
outside spigots.