In case you did not receive...

Did not see my original forward, and was notified of a "delivery
failure" (unsure the number of addresses affected). So thinking the
failure might have been related to the attachment (I am soooo tech-
expert :>)) I am resending just the address of the site of this
incredibly moving song:  www.managedmusic.com/beforeyougo.html

Cathy, west central IL, z5b