Re: Pictures of Diesel

What a sweetie!  I've always had a soft spot for "red" cats though I've not
had many.  Some 30 years ago we had a "red" female (they can only have
red male kittens) who had been abused before we got her and was very shy.
She had 17 kittens (four litters) before we had her spayed - 11 were males.
We lost Clover, and then the son we had kept, Parkay (he wasn't Butter)
about 20 years ago and haven't had "red" cats since, but I would love to
have another.  We've mostly had "tuxedo" black and whites since then.
Auralie

In a message dated 01/07/2007 7:59:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,