Re: ISP Change

Comcast is the reason we have DirecTV.

On Jan 7, 2007, at 8:54 PM, Theresa W. wrote:

Oh yes- it drove me crazy. We changed to Dish Network for TV, and SBC DSL for internet. I hope your luck is better than mine. I've had Comcast in several different states that I've lived in over the years- often with no other choices in the past- bad news everytime. My condolences.

Theresa

Zemuly Sanders wrote:
I just received word that my ISP is being changed from Roadrunner to Comcast. Comcast has replaced our local Time-Warner cable. I hope it doesn't cause me a lot of trouble or confusion. Has anybody else had theirs changed by a
company?
zem

Island Jim
Southwest Florida