KC Gardens

In a message dated 1/14/07 12:51:10 AM, pdickson@sbcglobal.net writes:

> What gardens did you tour in Kansas City?

We visited Powell Gardens, 1609 NW US Hwy 50, Kingsville which is just east
of KC but within greater KC area.   This is not a very old garden but they have
lots of area to develope and they are doing just that.   Also, the Ewing &
Muriel Kauffman Memorial Gardens,   4800 Rockhill Rd near the old down town
area.   I had not been to the Kauffman Gardens and found them very nice.   This
one is free.   There was several weddings going on while we were there.   The
garden center we visited was Suburban Lawn & Garden, 4 W 135th St on the
northwest side of KC.   They also have a 2nd location on Roe Ave on the SW side of KC
which is the one I had always visited.
     Ceres