Re: master gardener class ideas?

Yes, I just thought of another.  We had one this summer on heritage
vegetables.  The presenter directs "heritage" gardens for many of the
historical sites in our area.  He also put together "victory gardens" and
gardens representing the foods of early settlers.  He had a wonderful
collection of beans that he shared.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN