From: Cathy Carpenter <cathy.c@insightbb.com>
To:
gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 1:11:14 PM
Subject: Re:
[CHAT] master gardener class ideas?

Keep me informed of the plans.

Cathy,
west central IL, z5b

On Jan 14, 2007, at 10:40 AM, Kitty wrote:

> I have no
specific plans for the trip to Arrowhead but I could try
> to coordinate it
w when you will be there, too.  Maybe Donna,
> Cathy, and others within
range would consider it too.  Donna, maybe
> we could meet up in lower MI
and carpool the rest of the way.

Message ----- From: "Rich Apking" <red4@omni-tech.net>
<gardenchat@hort.net>
> Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 11:12 AM
> Subject: RE:
[CHAT] master gardener class ideas?

>> Hi Ceres and everyone,
>>
>> Guess
we'll get some of that much-needed moisture in the form of 4
>> to 8

inches of snow this afternoon and tonight.  That's probably the
>> same
storm
>> you are getting.  Say Kitty, my little sister lives in Royal Oak

MI, and I'm
>> planning on visiting her sometime this coming year, and I know
>> we'd like to
>> visit Arrowhead, when are you able to do so, I'd have to
look at