From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 7:56 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] now trips- was master gardener class ideas?

In a message dated 1/14/07 7:23:27 PM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

> www.ces.purdue.edu/Porter/mgwebpage/pcmga.htm

Donna, Horticulture Magazine has sympiums at Chicago Botanical Center Feb 1
&
Madison Botanical Center Feb 13.  I would love to go to Madison but this
time
of year I don't like to invest in an event that I may be unable to get to.
Notice the ad   in the mag of the Harmonious Planting Design   which
includes
a fabulous photo which states it is a Craig Bergmann Design and he is also
one
of the speakers.   I was so impressed with his presentation at ISU in Nov
and
would really like to hear him again.   Rich, what was your thoughts about
him?
     Ceres