Re: another one gone

I first heard of Singing Springs through Ceres when we were discussing Cordyline. They carried a lot of unusual tenders but also, I believe, hardy plants. Had a nice selection.

neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@otherside.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 6:42 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] another one gone

I can not bring up Singing Springs in my mind, so can not remember hearing of them. Who was Singing Springs... where?? Collectors Nursery I ordered from last year. Thought they had sold to a new owner, doing OK.... had not heard of their passing. Shame. They truly were doing a good job as a nursery for collectors just as their name said.
   Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana

Subject: [CHAT] another one gone
I have been fairly busy in the past months so I expect this has already been mentioned - most likely by Ceres - so I frequently have to just skim and often miss things. But I noticed recently that Singing Springs is out of business now. Quite a shame. That and Collector's Nursery.