From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Pam Evans
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 5:29 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Texas Weather

Oh this is nutso here.  Yes - we have power.  Matter of fact, Sugar just
got behind me and nudged me out of my recliner as it's the warmest spot
in the house.  It hasn't gotten above freezing since Sunday.  Unheard of
here.
Even when we get the occasional freeze overnight, it normally starts to
thaw
out by noon.  This is crazy.   How do people stand this?   My poor
rosemary
shrubs are covered in ice.  I hope that insulates them until it thaws.
It needs to be Spring tomorrow.  I had some daffodils blooming already,
they
look like Popsicles now.   Revolting weather.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX