Re: maybe we need another roll call

Most of the coastal storm passed southeast of us - we had a light
dusting of snow, most of which disappeared in the sunlight.  Now
it's blowing like crazy, with the temperature just below freezing,
but bright and clear.  Just hope the power stays on.  Con-Ed says
it's cheaper to repair broken lines when trees fall on them than to
do preventive maintenance.  At least it is good to see the sun.  I
don't mind the cold so much when the sun shines, but I do hate
all the drab gray weather we have had this year.
Auralie

In a message dated 01/20/2007 7:46:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,